10th Grade Womxn! This year, we are proud to two separate days of programming for Sisters in STEM! During the two-day conference, you'll have the opportunity to participate in:
- Engaging STEM demonstrations and activities
- Self-development workshops,
All led by some of the brightest undergraduate STEM womxn on campus, and a whole lot more!!!
Additionally, there is no cost to attend the conference.
Teachers! This year, we are proud to host a separate session FOR YOU in order to provide you with:
- information and resources regarding UCONN's admissions process
- strategies and tools to help you prepare your students to be competitive candidates for college and engineering admissions
- opportunities to network with other teachers in CT
We thank teachers for their feedback during last year's conference, which contributed to the creation of this new track.